Friday, February 27, 2009

The end of weekends

Hari Jumaat adalah hari yang paling seronok or hari yang paling gembira on weekdays bagi semua orang. Why I said that, it because
  1. If at my office, Friday is casual attire day => so on this day la we can wear jeans.. =)
  2. Lunch hour 2 jam => sempat pergi MidValley or One Utama or Bangsar or Sogo. And don't be suprised because me and my colleague pernah pergi karaoke at RedBox The Curve during this time.... hehehe....
  3. Lastly, and of course Friday is last day for the weekdays...
Walaupun esok bukan hari bekerja, tapi I tetap kene pergi office for attending revision class. Actually, I futher my study in CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting. Currently, I'm sitting for syllabus C05 Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance & Business Law. Revision class esok untuk preparation final exam next week.

Tapi, I tak tahu lagi either I can pass to go for the final exam, because I don't yet how much my mock exam score. Kalau I dapat score 60 and above, I can attempt for the exam. If not, CIMA bagi 2 weeks preparation. And if I pass, I boleh pergi final exam tu next week.

Mock exam score akan diketahui esok during our revision class. Nervous juga ni. I just want to pass only...

Wish me Luck and All the Best...!!!!

Luv,
CikPetiteLady

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

as for me, i'd rather opt for that two weeks prep even if i pass the mock xm (macam lah pass konon!) sebab tak confident sehh... kalau fail the real attempt lagi haru nak kena resit balik. berapa pound ah?

anyway c u in class tomoro haha!

Azza Azwar said...

huhu...actually i pon not so ready, but when i refer dgn my teammate yg ambil last batch, she said, better take the exam as soon as possible...because afraid bile da masuk syllabus baru we got no time nk prepare yg previous paper...takut owwww....syllabus c02 start on 10 March..... =D

if i'm not mistaken nk resit paper around £60 around RM300 dude 1 paper....ngengenge...byk tu....

c u 2 tommorrow....

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration