Monday, June 22, 2009

Counting the days

First of all, the day I'm counting for is tidak ada kene mengena dengan hari bersejarah or what so ever yang related. For this moment, only 2 things I'm counting the day for. First is for tomorrow night. Transformer: Revenge of the Fallen. Yeehaaaa....!!!

And the second thing is very high important. It is my final exam for paper C02: Fundamentals of Financial Accounting on this coming 9 & 10 July. So before this coming date I will slightly busy and in the silent mode, also I will rarely blogging for a few days. To all my coursemate, Good Luck, and I wish you all & myself All the Best.. ;)



Success as Bright as Gold,
CikPetiteLady

4 comments:

suezen said...

weeehuuuuu.....:P..transformers....

Azza Azwar said...

yehhuuuu.....!! da book ticket ker??? ;P

Unknown said...

huuhuhuuhuuh... i blom book pon :( babe gud luck ok exam nnt wat elok2 study smart don't study hard :P

Azza Azwar said...

thanx babe... ;) let say next week u nk g tgk, nk ajak i pon, i ok jer... ;P hahaha....

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration