Thursday, June 18, 2009

Doktor yang tak friendly

I just went back from taking seasonal flu vaccination from the in-house clinic. Purpose I take this vaccine after all staff at my office received an e-mail that we are advisable and entitled to take the vaccine. And I know the reason to take the vaccine is to protect our antibody for those who easy having a flu just like me. Cuma I kurang berkenan sikit dengan doktor yang I meet this morning. She not friendly enough.

Dr.Kerek: Yes, how can I help you?

CikPetiteLady: I want to get vaccine.

Dr.Kerek: Are you going for travelling?

CikPetiteLady: No, but this weekend & next weekend I'm going to my friends wedding out from KL.

Dr.Kerek: So, why you want to take the vaccine?

CikPetiteLady: (blur sudah...setahu I, all the staff are advisable....) If like that it's ok, nevermind lah.

Dr.Kerek: No,no,no. You must know why you have to take this vaccine?

CikPetiteLady: (bukan ke I dah jawab tadi, I'm going out from KL. Doc ni tak faham ke?) I'm going out from KL this weekend and next weekend. Somemore, I'm the person who easy to having a flu.

Dr.Kerek: No point you taking the vaccine now, because you have to take the vaccine 3 weeks before you travelling (sambil membebel, sambil buka kotak jarum). You must know what the infection through your body after you take this vaccine. You must have a knowledge on this.

CikPetiteLady: (I ke doktor? bodoh-bodoh I on medical terms, I tahu vaccine is not the big thing we have to worry. Tapi memang kita perlu ambil to prevent)

Dr.Kerek: Turn your head to right (akhirnya, cucuk juga vaccine tu kat lengan I)

If I know everything, I will do by myself and tak perlu I go to see you. Don't assume people know everything. After I'm out from the clinic, my colleague also tell the same thing to me. Dia pun kata Doc tu sangat kerek.



Still feel the pain,
CikPetiteLady

6 comments:

suezen said...

aiyakkkkkkk...sbr je lah kan...kerek2 nih...x suke

Azza Azwar said...

tu la psl...kalo xperlu, just cakap je la kan...

MOHAMAD EFFAZUAN said...

aku rasa dr tu pon patut amik vaccine gak la..vaccine budi bahasa budaya kita... hehe... aku pon dah dpt la booking tiket transformes kat sunway pyramid... kih kih kih...

Azza Azwar said...

hahaha....tul tu affa...
btw, show kul berape ko g tgk tu....??? :P hehehehe

Unknown said...

huhuhuhu.. sbr ek (tu jer yg mampu aku kate kan :P)

Azza Azwar said...

tu ar beb....at last die cucuk jugak vaccine tu... ;P

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration