Friday, June 19, 2009

Weekend is coming

Yeah, hati girang bila sampai office di hari Jumaat ini. Girang kerana esok weekend dan juga our pay day. Like last week I berazam nak duduk rumah on the weekend. But, azam tidak tertunai sebab last minute planning, I went to A Famosa Water World with my cousin. Picture, will upload later since the picture at my cousin's camera.So this week memang I tidak lagi mahu memasang azam duduk rumah on weekend.

Since today is our pay day, as usual semua orang akan check their payment slip. I also do the same thing because I made optical claim last month then want to check whether it already be reimburse into my payroll or not. Yes, it already reimburse but I'm quit suprised they start deducted income tax. I'm wondering sebab my salary not exceed yet to deduct for income tax. Then try to check again last month salary, suprised again, they start deducted since last month. Banyak pula tu.

So I decide to call HR. When they check, they also wondering how my salary been deducted for income tax. Amounted deducted macam orang bergaji RM3000 pula tu. Tapi amount salary tak pula terbayar lebih. So my case now is under investigation.

Petang ini, I planned to go saloon to cut my hair. Dulu memang I pernah simpan rambut panjang, panjang hingga ke pinggang. Bila belek gambar lama, memang I rindu nak simpan rambut panjang. Disebabkan malas hendak menjaga rambut, so now I prefer to cut to short hair.


*almost 3 years back*

* Last year August -
I cut until this short ;) *

Esok malam pula I dapat invitation to my niece birthday celebration at Ampang. Dah lama tak berkumpul ramai-ramai. Sure tomorrow night havoc dengan perangai my nieces and nephews. As usual, Sunday I have no plan so I wish try to stay at home ;P




Happy weekend friends,
CikPetiteLady

4 comments:

Putri Ramlan said...

sila kekalkan imej berambut pendek. its fit you well. :)

Azza Azwar said...

hihi...yes beb, will do...even few people around me against me decision, i tetap akan potong...hehehehe...

Unknown said...

hahhahahaha... just do anything u think gud for u... don't do if bcoz of people ok babe :D i support u :P

Azza Azwar said...

haha...thanx babe....da selamat potong pon....tp x la sependek An-Ka.... hahahaha.... ^_^

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration