Saturday, October 10, 2009

Kusut-ness

Lately memang I agak kusut sikit. So many things happend make me so kusut. Macam-macam perangai orang yang menguji kesabaran I. Sampai tahap makan hati.

I almost lost my concentration for my exam. But then now, i force myself to think positive whenever it come across to my mind. Don't know when these things will over. I doa to over this feeling as soon as possible. I tak suka when this such kind of thing come to my life. In positive way, I know it just a little part of test and a knowledge process for my life.

Especially to those people who being around with me, melayan my kusut-ness for this few days, thank you very much. And to the EMOS, this quote are specially dedicate for you "Apologizing does not mean that you are wrong and the other one is right...It simply means that you value the relationship much more than your ego..."..



Calm down,
CikPetiteLady

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration