Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bersawang lagi

Warrrgggghhhhhh......I'm really busy with my new job now. Everyday the earliest time out of office at 8pm. That's a really challenge for me. Many people at my office shocked when I'm move to my new current team. They concern on me, am I able to do it? I know they really care about me, but this is the opportunity that I've choose. Ya Allah, permudahkanlah segala urusanku. Berilah ku semangat dan keyakinan untuk menempuhi segala dugaan dan cabaran.

By the way, I don't want to put myself into pressure even I know I'm bit pressure . The best therapy is smile and laughing. Find anything that makes me happy.



* my current therapy ;)
private retreat at PD*



Yawning,
CikPetiteLady

5 comments:

suezen said...

hehehhe....:)..ehh...keje mn skang?

MOHAMAD EFFAZUAN said...

nasib baik xde sarang labah2 kat blog ko ni... haha

Azza Azwar said...

sue: hahaha....still same place....but different department....

affa:hahahha...tau xpe....kalo x siap boleh buat sarang semut lg...hihhihiih

Unknown said...

it's ok babe... nnt lame2 ok la kt department br tu... ape2 pon gud luck for ur new job scope :D

Azza Azwar said...

thanx beb... ;)

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration