Saturday, November 28, 2009

Next Year Planner

How you celebrate Aidiladha this year? While me and family, 1 hari melepak at Ulu Langat, mu auntie's house, having BBQ lagi. No ketupat, No rendang. This year style western sikit, masak memasak most of it is anak-anak muda. So all their parents duduk relax saja. Hehe.. tapi I tak sempat nak snap picture sebab dah busy makan dan yang paling best tak berhenti-henti makan kerang bakar. I don't know how much kerang I dah telan.

Sementara I sedang free today, I sempat buat calendar plan for next year. Phew, can't imagine that how busy I am. FYI, from now onwards I follow Singapore public holiday, since my task are very critical and have to follow the businesses which is the country that I support. What can I see from the calendar is, hanya tengah bulan sahaja I agak free. So, lepas ini kalau nak follow vacation trip, date yang available sahaja.


*my next year planner
red color is the most critical super duper busy time
the green color is singapore public holiday*



Smile,
CikPetiteLady

3 comments:

Unknown said...

pergh bz gurl la kwn kite ni :D xpe yg penting ur work ok. if nk lepak2 time free kite hangout k :D miss u all...

Azza Azwar said...

i pon miss u all...... =) later we plan turun genting nak...hehehehe

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration