Saturday, July 3, 2010

Manusia merancang, Allah tentukan

That the most common statement we always heard. And that's our reality. Harus bersyukur, terima, tawakal & redha dengan setiap apa yang berlaku dalam kehidupan kita.

This is what happened to us recently. We've planned vacation to Tioman this mid July, but due to unavoidable circumstance we had cancel it. Our head of organizer accident last 2 weeks. At first they decide to proceed the vacation plan, but when we consider our head organizer condition, they decide to cancel the plan and change the location since most of us already apply leave.

Malam semalam, family Yeep adakan majlis kenduri doa selamat dan kami berbincang tentatively, we plan go to Langkawi. Almost 4 years back I went there with my collage-mate. Still remembered all the sweet memories there. Semua kenangan hanya tinggal kenangan. That's why, I love to capture moment every where I've been.







I love Chocolate,
CikPetiteLady

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration