Sunday, November 28, 2010

Celebration @ Garden, The Curve + Harry Potter Movie @ Platinum Movie Suites, E Curve

I'm back. Hehe ...

Malas nak cerita panjang, because I know lot of thing I need to update. But now, I hanya mampu untuk bercerita what happened recently. Yang lama-lama sudah basi. Kesibukan pada kerja make me no time update my blog. Apologies me =D

Friday recently, our department IG (stands for Intra-Group) celebrate successful post quarter for Q3 closing. We had lunch at Garden The Curve. Outfit theme is English. Kenalah match dengan restaurant yang decoration ala-ala English Garden style. After lunch, free n easy activity. Memandangkn Redbox hanya diatas Garden, kami pun habiskan time di Redbox. Tp Redbox budget sendiri, tidak ada dalam budget boss besar.Hehe.. Lepas karaoke, next activity is watching movie. We watching Harry Potter and the best part is a Platinum Movie Suites. Seat yang boleh adjust jadi katil tidur + boleh request bantal dan selimut. Terima Kasih boss besar.



with K.Mary & Husnil

my main course




AP Team

with boss besar

Seat @ Platinum Movie Suites
watching Harry Potter


One of the Portrait at
Platinum Movie Suites Lounge

Malas nak upload banyak-banyak especially gambar di Platinum Movie Suites. Nanti ada orang UNLIKE a.k.a JELOUS sebab I dapat tengok Harry Potter at Platinum Movie Suites and its FREE =D

By the way, this month is my last month with IG team. Start from next month onwards I'm moving to new team. I've been promoted last month. Alhamdulillah. Thanks boss besar for this opportunity. I'm going to missed my IG AP team especially. I've learn lot of things here. Thanks also to my previous Team Managers and Senior Team Manager who guide me a lot in doing my task.



CikPetiteLady,
For every our Sacrifice There are hidden Rewards in Future

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration