Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July: CikPetiteLady SILENT mode

Welcome to the month of July. During this whole month, probably I will rarely update my blog but I will still visiting and read other's blog. This is due to:
  • Preparing for my final exam paper C02: Fundamentals of Financial Accounting on 9-10 July
  • This Saturday, attending revision class (from morning till evening) and I really wish to stay at home on Sunday
  • 11-12 July: Sedang planning. Need to hangout somewhere.
  • 19 July 2009: My cousin's wedding and guess what, I'm appointed as her bridesmaid of honour. Haha...
  • 24-26 July: Tentative vacation. (p/s: babes & dudes, if tak jadi plan kita, I've plan to go to Sunway Lagoon. Teringin nak mandi manda and jerit-jerit disana. Hehe...)

So, if you try to reach me but unreachable, Jangan Makan Hati okay, jangan kata I sombong pula ya. Sekali sekala bawa diri menyendiri pun best juga kan.

Mode is On now,
CikPetiteLady

6 comments:

suezen said...

uhuh...silent mode huh...

MOHAMAD EFFAZUAN said...

woowww... seboknye ko...alip baru roger2 nk ajak lepak2 minum and karok...huhu

Azza Azwar said...

saje je menyibok kan diri affa....on je affa...next week kite karok....yeah...!!!

Unknown said...

azza nk inform maybe date tuk g kuantan tu aku xley join la... xpe la korg discuss camne nnt pape inform k :D

Putri Ramlan said...

baik! saya silent kan diri juga. :P

Azza Azwar said...

Put: Aku n Affa agreed nk g Sunway, Alip pon agreed....amacam, nk join x??? date b4 bulan puase... ;)

Putri: Beb...you mane boleh silent kn diri u...x lame lg keluar juga kt tv...hehe....all the best babe... ;D

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration