I have too many story to type here, but no time to draft here. Hehe. Somemore I'm not feeling well today again. The flu come again, with the phlegm stuck in my throat. Sneezing every half an hour. Argghhhh.....I hate this condition. Tissue also almost finish.
And now I'm so excited for Santai-santai Riang Ria at Sunway Lagoon with my collagemate on this 8 August. We've planned after we cancle our 1st plan go to Kuantan due to busyness. Haha... And finally, we agreed to have fun at Sunway Lagoon. See you there babes & dudes...
Achooo..... ,
CikPetiteLady
Come Back
8 years ago





6 comments:
ahaks....sunway lagoon..have fun yeah:)
huhu...jom la join skali dgn kitorg.... ;)
hah yeah... can't wait... :D
haha... aku dah standby swimming trunk nie....hahaha
put: yeah..yeah... ;D
affa: warrggghhh.....gile berani ko....!!!! hahahaha.....gmbr spongebob ker??? hahahaha
haha..xtau lg...tunggu dan lihat je la nnt...ko jgn terkejut kalau alip pon pakai gak...haha
Post a Comment