- Clearing reconcilation scanning document on Dec 08.
> This 1 I hope I akan dapat cleared esok by 5pm. - Homework Financial Accounting.
> Headache bila tak dapat balance figure on Trial Balance Sheet for 2 times. Tapi tadi tepat pukul 4.50pm, I berjaya dapat balance figure. Excited sangat sebab baru belajar kan. So lepas ini I nak fahamkan and memorized on how to do Balance Sheet & Income Statement pula. - Emergency slide amendment.
> Last late night around 11.45pm, Ejad (my ex-colleague during I'm working with OUM) called I nak minta tolong amend slide presentation yang nak kene present keesokkan harinya. He fetch me around 12.15am, then we took supper at Koboi Western Restaurant near by my house sambil makan sambil amend slide dia until 3am. I balik rumah, around 3.15am baru tidur then wake up at 6.50am. Sampai office terus beli nescafe, konon nak hilangkan mengantuk. Tetapi macam kurang berkesan, so I terpaksa la pergi singgah-singgah bay my colleagues, kacau-kacau diorang buat kerja. Then sharp 12pm, I ambil bantal peluk, pergi bay my colleague Eki sebab location bay Eki line clear and tidur for half an hour. Dapat tidur sekejap pun jadi la. - Calculating Cost Vacation to Kuantan Tembeling Resort.
> Inilah tugas yang paling penting yang telah diamanat pada I daripada my MAMALIAN babes & dudes. This 1 still pending lagi. I tak buat sebarang pengiraan lagi. Once done I will send the cost and the details via your mail ye babes & dudes.... ;)
Going to sleep now,
CikPetiteLady



3 comments:
bagusnye siap weekly job progress, gud! :P i like u ade wat progress tuk Mamalia vacation :D looking 4ward for that vacation :)
First of all, I'm really sorry for the last saturday...but for the MAMALIAN VACATION ni aku mmg really really really excited..so azza, do ur kira2 first and let us know the budget cost k...ur cooperation is highly appreciated :)
put : =P will do... ;)
affa: no probs dude...family must give priority 1st...i'm always give my full cooperation...InsyaAllah... ;)
Post a Comment