Sunday, May 17, 2009

Karok lagi

Nampaknya this year, if go lepaking with my collagemate, sure go to karok (nickname for karaoke). Mula-mula Alip sms-ed me, ajak lepak on Friday after work. 1st plan lepak rumah Bo and Ju. But last minute, planning cancle and change to lepak at The Curve. But this time, Bo and Ju tak dapat lah join, I think because Ju now pregnant 1st baby so tak elok keluar malam.

Then we meet yesterday at Cineleisure at 8.15pm. Bila I sampai sana baru I tahu rupanya they going to celebrate Diela birthday as well. Nasib baik ada gift shop di sana, so quickly I bought the present.

Karaoke start around 9.30pm at Red Box The Curve. Sambil karaoke, sambil makan, sambil minum. Sampai penuh meja dengan makanan dan minuman. I had so much of fun last night. Suara I of course out-off-piching. That's why I tidak ditakdirkan menjadi seorang penyanyi. Haha...




*korang memang best*


In the midst recover her voice,
CikPetiteLady

5 comments:

suezen said...

ok.....me look so gemuk.....demmm

MOHAMAD EFFAZUAN said...

salah posing la tue...haha

Azza Azwar said...

haha...kene belajar post more lg...keep it up...:P

mamamia said...

it was a fun time that we spend to gather...horey...

Unknown said...

yeah really fun day rite... nyanyi... mkn... enjoy... gelak... borak... smpy lebam huhuhuu :D

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration