Thursday, March 3, 2011

Apa itu KMJ?

Recently I learned new abbreviation which been used by my friends. I saw them keep using the abbreviation in twitter and facebook among them. And they use when the other person look alike in moody situation. The sounds like "KMJ lah tu...". And 1 day my friend twit me and told me that our friend is in KMJ mood.

This abbreviation keep playing in my head. What is KMJ really mean? is it Kuat MeraJuk? (tak ada kena mengena okay...=P). Then the day after I ask my friend


Me: Apa itu KMJ, yang Y usik-usik awak?

A: Ooo...maknenye Kenangan Mengusik Jiwa...

Me: Haaa? ( O_o )

A: Ala..kira-kira macam teringat-teringat kenangan lalu la..macam teringat kisah dengan cinta hati lama....

Me: Ooo...faham-faham... (then me LOL)



Now I aready get better understand. Seriously I can't stop laughing that time.

To those who are in KMJ mode now, this is special oldies song for you. LOL

Let the past remain as your memories,
CikPetiteLady

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration