Monday, March 21, 2011

Kering Idea

If nak compare masa mula=mula enter dunia blogging ini, I sangat rajin to post new entry. Within a month sure ade posting. Paling kurang pun 2 posting per month. I noticed I started blogging since Feb 2009. In 2009 I've posted 100 entry while in 2010 I only managed to post my blog for 26 entries only?! sighhhhh!!

2010 was the most hectic year. I terlalu busy with my job. Plus I also started doing another freelance job. Alhamdulillah, all the struggle I've gone through this 2010 year, I've learned lot of things.

I can't recap details each things happened in my life last year. Apa yang I still ingat, I sangat busy dengan kerja I dan juga sibuk bercuti-cuti Malaysia. Last year, I bercuti-cuti Malaysia ke Redang, Perak, Kelantan, Perlis & Langkawi. 5 states within a year pada I sudah kira banyak tu.

Seperti biase yang dialami dalam setiap kehidupan kita sebagai manusia, setiap masa, kita akan bertemu dengan ramai kenalan baru. Setiap permulaan persahabatan itu, mesti dengan permulaan yang baik. Tetapi, bagaimanakah perjalanan yang diharungi sepanjang persahabatan kita itu?

And quote below are so meaningful in our life, and we need to take the lesson, instead we act foolish when something bad suddenly cross the relation.




So, whatever single thing happened in our life, there must be a reason why the thing happened. And at the end, it depend to ourself how we take it. Do we just leave it or ignore it, or we take it as a lesson or as a reminder for future. As human, we always forget and didn't noticed or take for granted when ever things happened. Doesn't matter the thing is bad or good.

Daripada kering idea, suddenly terlebih idea pula type this entry and dalam kepala ini sekarang terasa macam nak type entry panjang lagi. Tapi, siapalah yang nak baca blog entry panjang-panjang kan? Hehe ... will continue soon for other entry bile ada kerajinan =D



Live life to the fullest,
CikPetiteLady

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration