Sunday, March 22, 2009

Kesinambungan siri MARAH SANGAT...!!!!

As per my title post, sure you know already how the story began. For those who don't know, you should read the previous entry post first to get more better understanding.

Kesabaran I sudah sampai kemuncak. And so sorry to DIA sebab from now on, I terpaksa tunjukkan sikap kurang ajar I since you are to much!!!

Several days ago, my team leader had a progression meeting with DIA. Then my team leader tanya DIA why 1 of the request from Glasgow cause delayed?

TL: DIA, I wanna ask you? Why retrieval request cause delayed. I know Glasgow give us 10 working days dateline. Because I'm wondering, last January, Azza did 300++ retrieval request in 6 working days while you take 10 working days for retrieve 223 document?

DIA: No one teached me how to sort Date Received data in Excel. Because I have to pull out the document 1 by 1. For example, No. 1 document is received on 2 February, so I go to search the documents on whole 2 February stack. Then on No. 2 document is received on 3 February, so I go to search the documents on whole 3 February stack. But suddenly on No. 3 document is received on 2 February, so I have to go through back the whole 2 February back. That's why it cause delayed, because the Date Received in the retrieval request report is not sort in order.

TL: Azza, can you come here for a while?

(Dalam hati I berkata "Apa lagi la DIA ni putar belit alam?")

CikPetiteLady: Yes, I'm coming.

TL: Azza, you tak ajar DIA ke how to sort Date Received data in Excel?

CikPetiteLady: Normally, masa I buat, even I tak sort Date Received data in Excel pun, what will I do is once I hold 1 Date of stack document, I akan keluarkan semua required document with the same Date Received.

TL: DIA, kenapa you tak buat macam tu?

DIA: I did the same way as what she metioned just now.
(Well DIA da start putar belit cerita. Then immediately my team leader interupe)

TL: DIA, just now you said, you pull out the document 1 by 1. Then when Azza coming and she told me how she did then you said you did same way on how she did. If you did the same way, it not cause on delayed..!!!!
(Team leader dah start bengang)

DIA: No, Azza have teached me on how to copy paste on Excel....

TL: I'm not asking you on how to copy paste on Excel. I'm asking you why it cause a delayed??

(This time CikPetiteLady dah start blow up her patient, while DIA try to twisted the story around the world)

TL: You kata Azza didn't teached you. Then you dah tukar cerita lain!! This is to much!! I can't except. Dulu you keep saying that you are still new, you are not familliar with the task. Then when we give you a task, you can't manage to do it even people already teached you so many time.

(DIA pun sudah mula berdengus dan buat muka)

TL: If you are not satisfied with me, please talk now. Don't do your reaction like that!!!

(Setepek DIA kena sound)

TL: Now I'm asking you, from 1 to 10, how you rate yourself on Excel knowledge? 1 is worst and 10 is good?

DIA: 2

TL: Okay, Azza, from now on, what ever you teached her on Excel, you have to teached her from A to Z. Seems like she know less about Excel.

CikPetiteLady: Can I just give an online training link rather than I go personally teached?
(I purposely suggested in front of DIA. Biar DIA tahu I dah malas nak ajar DIA sebab akan buang masa I yang emas dan berharga. Then later after I teached DIA, when DIA can't do, DIA akan blame I lagi)

TL: Yes, sure.
(Team leader dah bagi Green Light. Yahoo...!!!!)


After that meeting, memang I dah tak cakap dengan DIA lagi personally. Yang part paling best sekali, I ternampak DIA jeling I. Wah, for me this is a good drama started. Okay, fine. Even you are older than me it doesn't mean if you rude with me I can't rude with you. Jangan sampai I betul-betul rebus task description and suruh dia minum sudah (as what Affa has suggested on previous post entry. p/s It's very good idea dude, I think I really will use it 1 day. Just wait ,once my patient tempreture blast).


Still cool,
CikPetiteLady

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahhaha ku sangkakan da abis da cite DIA ni. rupenyer ade lg huhuhuhu :) kalo aku da mmg xlyn da org yg lembab camni. kalo lembab skit xpe la kan :P xpe2 my advise u just hv 2 relex n ignore jer DIA ni hahhaha :D

Azza Azwar said...

aku mmg ignore je beb...but the best part is, DIA dah dlm phase nk kene terminate...then yg best nyer aku la antara bahan buktinyer sblm die kene terminate....huhu

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration